Listed below are some of the search assignments we are currently conducting:
- Chief Executive Officer – Major League Soccer Team
- Executive Director, Communications & Digital Services – International Tennis Federation
- Vice President, Finance – Western & Southern Open (USTA)
- Vice President, Finance – Oakland A’s
- Director of Corporate Partnerships & Hospitality – Oakland A’s
- Head of Legal – Watford F.C.
- General Manager / Sporting Director – Major League Soccer Team
- Head of Player Recruitment – West Ham United F.C.
- Pathway Development Manager – Brighton & Hove Albion F.C.
- Technical Director – Premier League Football Club
- Vice President, Branded Content Sales – Confidential Leader in Media, Production, & Live Entertainment (USA)
If you’d like to discuss any of our search opportunities further please contact our London office on +44 (0)20 3005 4404 or our team in Los Angeles on +1(213) 337 6730 or New York on +1(212) 763 0590
If you wish to be considered as a candidate for a specific role you have seen on our website or advertised elsewhere, please email your details (including CV or resume) specifying the position for which you are applying to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You should also provide details of your current/most recent remuneration package.
If you wish to send us your details for more general consideration then the preferred route is email. Please send them to email@example.com attaching your CV or resume and detailing the area in which you are interested.
“Nolan Partners’ knowledge of the sports sector is unrivalled, their insight into the complexities of a sports governing body unique. We are consistently delighted with both the levels of service and quality of the candidates they present to us.”
“It was a pleasure to work with Nolan Partners. Their research on the brief was impressive and insightful. They listened and then produced an imaginative long list of excellent candidates. They were constantly helpful during the interviewing process and then helped effectively to land the chosen candidate. I was delighted by their reach and support.”
“Your broad based knowledge of the market place and your wide ranging network of contacts produced a range of excellent candidates for the SPL. We benefitted greatly from your skills and expertise. It was a pleasure to work with Nolan Partners.”
“Paul Nolan, we find, is a consummate professional and we are currently using his organisation on more assignments and are very pleased with progress-to - date. We are very much enjoying working with him.”
“The international search brought candidates from the US, Switzerland, Singapore and UK. I’ve been delighted with their partnership approach, results and tenacity in helping us secure an outstanding individual for the post.”