We acutely understand the challenges in the business of sport and the need to marry performance, on and off the pitch. Nolan Partners has conducted Executive Searches across a wide variety of sporting organisations including world famous sporting clubs, governing bodies, professional leagues, venues, agencies, broadcasters and the major corporate organisations involved in sport and to date we have worked across 18 major sports across the world.
Some recent assignments:
• Independent Non-Executive Chairman – The Football Association
• Chairman – British Horseracing Authority
• Chief Executive – Rugby League International Federation
• Chief Executive – Lancashire County Cricket Club
• Managing Director Asia – Chelsea FC
• Chief Operating Officer – International Tennis Federation
• Chief Commercial Officer – Mercedes Formula One Team
• Senior Director of Enterprise Events – Northside Entertainment Ventures, parent company of Chicago Cubs (Major League Baseball)
“Over the last two years we have worked with Nolan Partners on the appointment of a Sporting Director, a Main Board Non Executive Director and a number of other senior management appointments. We have found them extremely thorough, professional and good fun to work with.”
“As a truly international business we are delighted with our hire – a German national who was working for an Italian company, living in the UK and now happily relocated to Gibraltar. Their ability to excite potential candidates was first class and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.”
“We believe they are the number one firm in sports recruitment and would recommend them to any sports organisation to handle their senior appointments.”
“Paul Nolan, we find, is a consummate professional and we are currently using his organisation on more assignments and are very pleased with progress-to - date. We are very much enjoying working with him.”
"Nolan Partners during the whole search process were partners in every sense of the word. They clearly know the wider sport industry intimately, and brought a high level of professionalism and integrity to the process. I would not hesitate in recommending them to other sports organisations."